Tuesday, November 15, 2005

november 15

wow! a lot has happened since january. my sweet baby girl (Eve) was born and i dropped out of the world for 12 weeks on leave. and, by complete surprise, enjoyed every minute of it! caught up with a lot of friends, adjusted to breastfeeding and transitioned to regular sleep! haven't been very good at this blogging thing but i'll give it another try. the problem with blogging (for me anyway) is that it goes against my nature; i am a pretty private person, an introvert, and a perfectionist. So, i have to overcome several obstacles even in writing about mundane things. i have to get past: who is reading this?, who cares?, and did i articulate what i wanted to say just right? but, i decided i just have to get over myself and write whatever comes to mind. at least, that's what my husband is interested in, so this is for him!

1 comment:

Don said...

well, i definitely care! i love to read anything you want to write...